The Smallest and Lightest Weight Pendant in the World with No Monthly Fees and Two-Way Speakerphone! Prodigy Medical Alert Alarm System is Available. Get Yours Today at our Introductory Price of $249!
See our Videos page to see Prodigy in action! LifeLink Prodigy is a no-monthly-fee medical alert system that has no monthly fees, no contracts, and no hidden charges. After nearly four years in the research and development phases with American engineers, Prodigy is now available to provide the peace of mind you’re looking for to care for your elderly or disabled parent. Prodigy is packed with useful improvements over legacy and competitor systems including two-way speakerphone communication, extended Pendant-to-Console range, self-checking and reporting, remote setup and status checking, minimal breakable parts, American-engineering, and so much more.
Alert System Setup
Prodigy sets up in less than 15 minutes using easy an easy to use voice-guided setup menu. The “Basic Setup” option is the best for many of our users. All you need is a working landline phone jack (traditional or Voice Over IP) and regular house power. If you do not have a landline, you can use an optional Bluetooth-capable cellular adapter. Then, you program a minimum of one telephone number of your emergency contact, though you can program up to eight emergency contact phone numbers. You can also program 911 into your emergency call sequence since Prodigy is 911-compliant in all 50 states. Then, you register the fully-water resistant panic button Pendant to the alert Console (see the "Water Resistancy Test" video below for more info). If you choose to do so, you can record a personal emergency outgoing message of up to 20 seconds in length. If you choose not to, a default system message will be used. If you’d like more than Basic Setup, you can choose optional advanced features like the wellness check, problem dialout notification, automatic test calling, social safety, barking dog instead of double-beep confirmation sound, etc.
The Life Link Alert System Brand
The LifeLink name, first as our Legacy model and now our Prodigy model, has been in the medical alert system business for more than 10 years. Our company itself, Matrix Interactive LLC, has been in the technology business since 1990. Due to being the pioneer in the medical alert industry, we have a strong following and are recommended by hundreds of doctors, nurse practitioners, hospice and home care workers, independent living services, and the like. These groups understand that falls and elderly falling are a large problem today, particularly as our population continues to age and the cost of going to assisted living facilities continues to rise. These people understand that everyone involved, from the alert system user, to family, neighbors, and friends, obtains peace of mind knowing their loved one is covered with Prodigy and that Prodigy will be there for them if they need to get medical assistance quickly.
Operating Your LifeLink Prodigy
The Prodigy system is essentially a two-piece system – the alert system Console and the wireless panic help Pendant. See the video above to see how easy it is to connect your system. With Prodigy, you buy it for a one-time fee, and that’s all you pay. Ever. We typically ship it out within one or two days. When you receive it, you set it up as described earlier. Now, let’s describe a typical emergency process.
Let’s say the system is for your 85-year-old mother and she slips and falls on a wet floor in the kitchen. The Prodigy system Console is connected to a phone jack in the family room. Since she is wearing the panic button, she simply presses the blue button on the wireless Pendant. The wireless panic signal will be receive by the Console and, by default, the Console will sound a 60dB siren for five seconds. The Console will then dial the phone number of the individual in the first position. Their phone will ring and they will hear the personal (or default) recorded emergency message. They will be instructed to press “0” to begin two-way conversation through the Console. Two-way speakerphone communication will then take place for as long as is needed.
If the first person in the emergency call list does not answer, or they answer but do not press “0”, the Prodigy alert system will automatically hang up and call the person next in the emergency sequence. The process will continue repeatedly until someone answers and presses “0”.
Eliminate the Costly Impersonal Monitoring Center and Decrease Time to Resolution
With the Prodigy emergency alert system, the emergency call goes directly to the same person that a monitoring center would go to – the son, the daughter, the next-door neighbor, or to 911 emergency services personnel. In this way, not only are you eliminating another monthly bill, you are decreasing the time to resolution. Studies have shown that the more quickly emergency medical help can be obtained, the better the outcome. It is interesting to note that another valuable built-in function is a “direct-to-911” function. With this function, if the victim feels they are in a life-threatening situation, they can press the blue emergency buttons three or more times within a 5-second period and the Prodigy system will call 911 directly and immediately, bypassing all programmed numbers.
Affordability of the Prodigy No Monthly Fee Medical Alert
The Prodigy medical alert system is reasonably priced as shown in the Pricing tab on the left. And for the price you are paying, you are getting the highest of USA-engineered quality in terms of design, look, feel, components, and functionality. Competitors systems are typically based on cheap components that will fail quickly. Prodigy is built to last. And, to consider pricing, consider that it is priced less than the rate of a single hotel night’s stay at any major USA city like New York, Washington DC, or San Francisco. That’s for a single night! When you consider our one-time fee and the quality you receive as compared to a monthly monitoring service that can charge anywhere from $25 to $50 monthly plus a $100-$150 setup fee, you can see that the system quickly pays for itself. Plus, you own it! You can take it with you if you move, go on vacation, or you can give it to someone else who may be able to use it if you no longer need it.
As an added bonus, your alert system becomes free in the form of a 100% rebate if you refer four others to the Prodigy system. That means your system becomes free! And furthermore, you will continue to receive checks in the amount you paid for your medical emergency system for each new set of four referrals. For more information, please refer to our “Referral Program” tab under the “Why Choose LifeLink” tab.
Prodigy Medical Alert Design Goals
A considerable amount of thought has gone into the design of our system that has relied on over 10 years in the industry involving thousands of hours of conversation with customers and potential customers. Some of the main design goals include the following:
- Reliability – A failure without any notification to a human is a leading cause of system failure when needed. Our engineers have enabled a variety of checks to ensure that three-way notification is enabled for failures or imminent failures. These include visual, audible, and optional dialout notifications for such things as backup battery problem, test required, panic Pendant problem, AC house power problem, phone line problem, and the like.
- Focus – We strive to continue to be the recognized expert in medical alert systems and not to dilute our expertise and focus with trying to be “all things to all people” as some companies have tried. For example, they broaden their reach by trying to get into other revenue-generating businesses like smoke detection, intruder detection, gas leak detection, etc. We simply feel that this dilutes their focus.
- Simplicity – We have enabled the capability for quick voice-guided setup while allowing for more advanced optional programming for those looking for more. Others use cryptic codes, dip switches, strange key sequences and the like to program their medical alert system.
- System Life – Past and competitor alert systems had easily-breakable components like external antennas, LCD screens, battery clips, keypad buttons, etc. These significantly decrease the alert system’s life. With Prodigy, these capabilities are either internal or significantly improved. In this way, system life is increased significantly.
- Usability – One of the issues with many medical alert systems is the refusal to use the system or to wear the medical alert alarm Pendant. This is because other systems have large or bulky Pendants, unattractive physical design, complicated-looking/large number of physical components, and such. World-class American industrial designers for our senior alert system have spent hundreds of hours designing our system with appealing shape, size, weight and a physically appealing pearl white color. All of these will significantly increase utilization rates.
Our Prodigy system provides the peace of mind you are looking for – 24/7, 365 days a year. We know the medical alert business better than anyone else. And, we know you. You can try it for 30 days if you’d like. You’ll agree that we are the “Simply. Smarter.” medical alert system – the most reliable, usable, and affordable alert system available on the market today to allow you and your loved ones to continue to live independently for many years to come.
If you or a loved one has fallen and can't get up to reach the telephone to call for medical assistance, our no fee medical alert system calls for help to your cell phone, your regular phone, your pager, even 911. LifeLink® sets the standard for the no fee system. It can be installed in less than 15 minutes, and couldn't be easier to use. No additional electrical or telephone wiring is needed to get the medical alarm system installed and ready to go. All you need is an available phone line and an electrical outlet. Fifteen minutes later, you're all set up.